Sunday, July 7, 2013

About Myself

Hi there, my name is Claudia. I'm 29 and I am disabled. I have created this blog to connect with others who are disabled or just someone who wants to read little excerpts about my life. I have muscular dystrophy, I have a tracheotomy tube and scoliosis. Some days I use a electric scooter depending on a trip or how my body feels on a day. Still, I am pretty mobile and independent.
I currently live with my older brother and his family.
I am a creative person who enjoys crafting, drawing, making art and dab into many things linked to such. I go out on occasions to restaurants, open markets and I push myself to meet new people through community groups. I like learning new things, so people tend to ask "what are you up to now?"
I wouldn't say I'm shy but very quiet. I can be a little quirky or silly. People say I am caring and a loyal person. I am also great with the young children in my family, I have none of my own though.
On blogging, I intend to post things about my outings, projects, challenges, triumphs, interests, anything online I find useful, other inspiring people, helpful websites, funny thoughts, motivating exercises or just things worth sharing. I hope to post a couple days a month. If anyone has questions you want me to answer or suggestions on a experience I should learn or try, then write about, let me know, I will do my best. Bye, make sure to subscribe to my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment